Graduate Project Manager / Engineer
Established in 1993, Crown is a leading building envelope partner of choice. Delivering large scale, mission critical projects across Ireland, the U.K and Europe, our excellent reputation is un-paralleled in the industry. We are proud to be awarded as one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ® and to be certified as a Great Place to Work ® for the second consecutive year. Our clients include tier one main contractors, the top names in digital technology, social media multinationals, pharmaceutical companies, and property developers. Employees at Crown enjoy exciting, challenging, rewarding jobs and careers with competitive salaries, continuous professional development, full training, sponsored study options, a wide range of benefits and opportunities to advance and achieve their full potential. Please find your offer below and we hope you will join the Crown team and enjoy working with one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ®.
- Web: www.crownroofing.ie
- Position: Graduate Project Manager / Engineer
- Vacancy Type: Current Vacancy
- Number positions: 1
- Location of Position: Dublin (potential of European placements)
- Assisting with site setting out
- Carrying out site quality and Safety Audits
- Developing detailed designs
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting engineers, consultants, co-workers, and clients
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Managing budgets and other project resources
- Managing change, as the client may change his or her mind about the design
- Ensuring relevant parties are notified of changes in the project
- Attending public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role
- Using computer to analyse data
- Assisting with Subcontractor payments
- Target Discipline: Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Level: Level 8
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (minimum 2:1 required).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Role based in Dublin / Wicklow / Europe. Position available May 2021
Method application: email your CV to email@example.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!