Front End Developer, 3D Issue Ltd
Who we are…..
Based in Letterkenny, 3D Issue develop and sell software for the digital publishing market. They produce software that aids marketers and publishers to promote their content online. Their tools to do this consist of digital flipbooks, news aggregation, automated news walls and creating branded mobile apps.
The company has over 14 years’ experience in the field of digital publishing and delivering quality content for leading industry professional clients in areas of content marketing.
3D Issue is a company that believes in creating a good work-life balance, providing all staff with a 4 day work week / 3 day weekend.
What the role will involve…….
3D Issue wish to develop an online responsive magazine builder called Experios that will allow publishers to create stunning digital magazines where the content reshapes around the resolution of whatever device the reader choses to consume that content on.
Marketers and publishers will be able to design online magazines through an online editor without any design or coding experience required.
A Unique Selling Point of the tool will be its integration of their existing content aggregation technology that will allow the automated collection of content with the archives of prebuilt magazine templates to create ‘automated publication’.
This project will involve the development of this new magazine builder as well as the integration of the company’s various existing technologies into the tool.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €32,000 - €40,000 (depending on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 15 Month project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a learning package with an academic institution as part of the employment offering.
We need you to have…….
- Hold min 2.2 Degree in Computing / IT
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
- Familiarity with varying behaviour in different browsers in relation to frontend development
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem-solving skills
- Work well within a team.
- Be comfortable presenting software and doing demonstrations
- Be willing to work flexible hours to cater to primary overseas markets.
We would like you to have…..
- Postgraduate qualification in a Computing / Software Engineering / IT related subject
- Project Management Experience.
- Minimum 1-year industrial software development experience
- Previous UX/UI experience
- Previous data compliance experience
Please ensure your CV clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!