Housing Development Graduate
The Housing Development Officer will be part of a small, dynamic team working to secure new social housing opportunities to house people impacted by homelessness.
- To project manage Peter McVerry Trust empty homes initiatives under the Buy and Renew and Repair and Lease Scheme
- To support the development and delivery of a growing portfolio of CAS funded Construction projects across Ireland.
- To act as a day to day point of contact with architects, quantity surveyors, contractors and other third party service providers on the delivery of construction projects
- To assist in the broader delivery of Peter McVerry Trust’s broader Housing Development Programme
- To act as point of contact for key stakeholders and partners involved in supporting the delivery of the Housing Development Programme
- To ensure prompt, accurate preparation of funding applications and local authority supports for Peter McVerry Trust social housing applications
- To ensure appropriate record keeping, completion of internal reporting mechanisms and database entries for all opportunities and projects appraised by Peter McVerry Trust
- To ensure strong, detailed record keeping and report preparation to ensure smooth information flow Local Authorities, the DHPLG, Housing Agency, and third party partners.
- To provide suitable administrative support services for each scheme including attendance at site and design team meetings to represent the best interests of Peter McVerry Trust
- To support the liaison with Housing Services, Finance, Asset Management Teams regarding handovers of commissioned units.
- To support, where applicable, consultations with residents regarding new housing projects.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!