Regulatory Affairs Project Executive
As part of this role you will:
- Support An Post engagement with the Government and ComReg on the implementation of specific projects in An Post
- Conduct research into discrete regulatory and public policy aspects related to these projects
- Support the implementation of a new digital case management process for Customer Advocate cases
- Research on international issues of critical importance to CRAO: UPU institutional reform, encroachment of Big Tech in postal arena, growth of e-commerce and impact of Brexit and sustainability in the postal sector
- Exchange of electronic advance data (EAD) between designated operators and customs administrations
- Support in the roll out of Regulatory key strategic initiatives
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!