Pricing Models and System Development Project Executive
You will work with the Pricing and International team to improve and systematise the processes underlying pricing within An Post and achieve industry best practice in leveraging data to optimise our pricing.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide support on the implementation of the Parcels Pricing review results
- Assist in the implementation of business processes and IT systems to support parcel contract pricing monitoring, review and optimisation
- Learn the specialised systems and rules that govern the international postal system
- Assist in the employment of the new Terminal Dues International Billing System
- Assist in improving the use of international (Freight and Terminal Dues) cost data and benchmarking to optimise pricing for international services
- Work closely with An Post Commerce marketing to better integrate pricing with the product development process
- Support the development of a consistent approach to pricing new products, and ensure that pricing is a consideration at each step of the product development process
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!