IT Data Analytics Project Executive
As part of this role you will:
- Work with GTS to complete analysis of business requirements for both Customer Facing and Internal Business Operations
- Using front end tools to translate business requirements and provide the delivery of Analytics Solutions
- Enable self-service and optimise use of data within business areas
- Support the business in building skills in Data Analytics and derive value from this data
The GTS function underpins the key strategies of the organisation and has been instrumental in designing some leading edge business systems and processes to date. You will get exposure to dynamic Mails Operations, Retail and Corporate IT environments and have the opportunity to make an impact as we transition our business from a ‘bricks and mortar’ environment to the ‘OMNI’ channel.
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!