Digital Analytics & Data Project Executive
As Digital Analytics and Data Project Executive you will work on a range of digital initiatives centred around Customer Data and Analytics, Digital Performance Analytics and Digital Transformation.
As part of this role you will:
- Work with An Post Digital Data Lead to build and improve our data analytics capability
- Build advanced dashboards and dynamic reports in Oracle, Microsoft and OS environments and analyse results using advanced statistical techniques
- Build machine learning (ML) models from deployment to production including feedback loops for marketing and CRM programs
- Update and document the key data processes for An Post; develop a process to ensure documentation is up to date and representative of the most up to date data environment
- Work to ensure a more efficient management and tracking of leads, promotions and campaigns to obtain data driven marketing insights. Provide these insights to the business and marketing teams to ensure ROI on all campaigns and provide a customer lifetime value view for campaigns
- Work with business, marketing and product teams to build a robust framework of digital reporting that can support and drive the business
- Support the automation of manual performance reports in order to focus on providing real insight to marketing and product owners
- Support Head of Digital performance with customer research and analytics to understand the key pain-points for customers online and to provide suggestions to improve the CX using Google analytics and session replay tools
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of media attribution and its impact on digital sales
- Create an attribution model to highlight the contribution of digital to Omni channel/offline sales
- Support the Digital transformation programme on building out the digital analytics capability for key projects (most notably MyAnPost and Financial Services Ecosystem apps) - actively seeking out and assess any opportunities to use AI approach to drive cross-sell and customer acquisition
- Liaise with An Post digital BAU team to build out key team performance reports
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!