Civil Engineer Project Executive
As part of this role you will:
- Work closely with the Logistics, Innovation and Business Excellence team to optimise the An Post network performance
- Review vehicle sizes in the context of mail and parcel load requirements by trunk and local route
- Define site size and building size requirements for vehicle operational purposes
- Prepare blueprints using CAD software
- Support Middle-mile transportation flows
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of a Logistics Control Tower
- Support the planning of the mail and parcel network to optimise the utilisation of logistics assets
Based in Dublin, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!