Communications Project Executive
As part of this role you will:
- Assess how we can build skills and tools to maintain our position in the changing world of communications and corporate affairs
- Investigate how we can develop communications to ensure maximum impact with our key audiences
- Measure the impact of current Internal Communications platforms and identify new channels of communicating with staff to support deeper Employee Engagement and advocacy
- Support Corporate Communications with proactive and timely reactive public relations activity, especially across Social Channels
- Assess how stamp products can be segmented towards new audiences
- Future-cast topics in the time-frame between stamp design approval, production and market launch
- Support growth in stamp sales and increase awareness of the annual stamp programme
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!