Business Transformation Process Improvement Project Executive
An Post has undergone a significant transformation over the last number of years, taking bold strategic moves to ensure we continue to deliver as a sustainable, profitable business in We are establishing a Transformation Team to meet the business change needs and enable the delivery of successful transformation programmes throughout the business.
Reporting to the Transformation Manager, you will be trained to contribute to the delivery of Transformation initiatives. Your role will focus on supporting the Team in their interactions with stakeholders, understanding, analysing and redefining processes and ways of working to draw valuable insights to enable the transformation of various parts of the organisation. You will support the Team in any aspect as required and take on a broad and challenging role in which you will have the opportunity to develop your skills quickly. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a newly created team within one of Ireland’s leading organisations, and impact the future success of the business transformation agenda.
- Support your team to deliver transformation priorities and initiatives
- Work with your colleagues to deliver process improvements including the introduction of technologies as enablers
- Support in the design and implementation of a Target Operating Model for one of our support functions
- Assist with the implementation of the High Performing Teams methodology in a business area
- Support in the investigation of business problems and opportunities by aggregating and analysing data to produce insights to inform decision making
- Document “As Is” and “To Be” processes and deliver process flows
- Support on the analysis of current processes and identification of pain points and opportunities to facilitate improvement activity
- Document business requirements / user stories where required
- Assist with the organisation and running of sessions with various stakeholders e.g. documenting sessions, preparation of slides or other supports for the sessions
- Support the Team in understanding and capturing ways of working and planning and delivering change interventions
- Draft activity progress reports against any areas of work assigned
- Manage and maintain project assets (e.g. project plan, RAID, minutes etc.) ensuring documentation is kept up to date and facilitating effective sharing / communication
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!