Security Management Project Executive
In this role you will support the Security Services team to ensure An Post has the correct management structure, policies, procedures and best practice industry standards in place to respond to ever changing security threats, particularly in relation to fraud.
As part of this role you will:
- Work with the Investigation Branch to identify the skill sets required and identify appropriate up-skilling courses/ degrees/ diplomas etc. to prevent fraud particularly fraud carried out over the internet
- Support fraud awareness initiatives and evaluation processes to determine if An Post is fraud aware and prepared
- Review Policy on security services to evaluate if current management structures, departments and ways of working are fit for purpose, taking into account international best practices
- Work with An Post Crime prevention Unit to conduct research on security risk assessments on premises (both An Post Retail and Commerce), new products and transport to ensure current practices and procedures are fit for purpose and in line with international best practice
Based in An Post HQ in Dublin City Centre, you will be part of a team of 10 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2021. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- Development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme and internal speaker events
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme and digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!