ERP Software Implementation Graduate, Modular Automation
Who we are…..
Based in Shannon Co Clare, Modular Automation is an award winning Irish company that combines innovative engineering design with the highest quality machine build to deliver high tech smart automated equipment for leading Medical Device and Technology manufacturers.
What the role will involve…….
This project will see the successful graduate designing and developing a new bespoke project management system that will be capable of:
- enabling customers to remotely specify project details;
- enabling full project design to be created and uploaded;
- enabling procurement to check/order stock and complete indicative pricing;
- allocating and managing time and resources;
- enabling project progress to be monitored in real time by staff and customers;
- providing predictive data analytics.
This will be a cloud based solution to enable staff to access details anywhere on any site using multiple devices, as necessary and also enable customer access to monitor progress. The system will incorporate data analytics algorithmic components that will provide insight and detail on the current business processes and effect change in these processes and the overall business model.
As well as an attractive salary offering in the range of €28-32k - the successful graduate will lead this 10 Month project, working in a supportive partnership with Ulster University as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- B.Eng or BSc in a Computing/IT/Electronics or BSc Business with Computing, Enterprise Computing or related discipline (Minimum Second Class, upper division – 2:1)
- Significant Microsoft BI experience
- Possess project management skills
- Have excellent Communication & Training skills
- Hold IT system experience where you have had to interface with, collect & translate requirements from an end user
- Legally permitted to work in ROI.
We would like you to have…..
- Work experience of 2+ years in an IT/Engineering environment
- Full drivers licence
- Experience of ERP implementations within a manufacturing background
- Knowledge of data analytics and business impact
- Solid understanding of high level computing languages
- Demonstrable experience in cloud based systems
- Knowledge of databases, networking and hardware
- Experience in deploying commercial software applications.
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please visit:
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!