Building Services/Mechanical Engineer
We are a South Dublin (Tallaght) based HVAC and electrical contracting company, formed in 2004, we have built-up a portfolio to include many of the top commercial companies based in Ireland. We specialise in the design and installation of air conditioning and control systems and carry out service & maintenance works for clients nationwide. We are a well-established reputable company and will provide an opportunity to grow skills, gain good experience and build a career path.
To operate as part of our building services team responsible for development and delivery of mechanical and HVAC systems. We are looking for a well-motivated, proactive individual, with a good knowledge of general building services – air-conditioning, electrical, BMS, boilers etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of HVAC design systems for particular projects.
- Responsible for preparing technical submittals, method statement, risk assessments and technical and commissioning reports to ensure work meets client’s requirements.
- Provide support during costing work and preparing tenders and quotations.
- Ensuring accuracy and completion as-built drawings and submission of O&M manuals.
- Preparation of bill of materials and final accounts.
- Schedule and monitor electrical and mechanical maintenance for timely completion of PPM orders.
- Market research relating to parts/materials for mechanical/HVAC design systems.
- Ensuring coordination and developing relationships with clients and supply chain partners.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using AutoCAD MEP or similar design software.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and other staff.
- Microsoft office (excel, word and outlook) and good overall IT skills.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!