Transforming the World of Energy Every Day
Specialising in distribution transformers for almost half a century, we have a wealth of experience and cutting-edge knowledge of both engineering and manufacturing. As recognised experts in our business, we have the proven technical ability to continue to soar as one of the global market leaders in the industry.
Kyte Powertech Ltd provides distribution transformers and solutions to industry and utility companies with increasing specialisation in the renewable energy sector. The Irish company was founded in 1977 as Pauwels Trafo and acquired by CG in 2005. It provides products that delivers useable energy to businesses, homes, hospitals, and industry every day.
The company designs, manufactures, markets and supports its transformers from its base in Cavan. CG is an important employer in the region and is exceptionally proud of its heritage and multiple international accreditations.
Kyte Powertech is an ambitious, growing business that has recently transformed the profitability of organisation with a solid restructure and alignment of processes and cost bases. It has won new business, cultivated deep client trust, increased its customised products, and developed leading technology.
We believe in having absolute customer focus. By fostering a clear knowledge and understanding of our client’s needs among our workforce, we ensure a premium product, attention to detail and a unique personal service.
We treat our customers with empathy, listening to their requirements and anticipating their concerns. This defines us as open client partners resulting in trusted long-term relationships. Our values of integrity, trust and respect are paramount in all our interactions. These apply to relationships with customers and suppliers as well as our employees and teams. In the workplace, we strive to operate in a nurturing environment to allow our people to continue to grow in their professional and personal life.
Kyte Powertech seeks a creative marketing graduate to work with our commercial team. Kyte, a newly branded wholly Irish company with a global market and renowned technical expertise needs to push its brand through product specifications, trade shows, digital fora and employee engagement initiatives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to help define and execute our marketing strategy.
- Assist in the development of B2B product literature, brochures and campaigns.
- Preparation for Trade Shows.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Assist in developing digital engagement with customers and employees.
- Building the tools for an internal employee brand.
- Create the look and feel and assist in the day to day running of our social media.
- Assist in market research.
The preferred candidate will have the following qualities:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong interest in marketing and brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Ability to nurture strong work relationships
- Eye for detail with competent writing skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills with experience managing multiple projects
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!