Multimedia Marketing Executive
Ocuco is a leading provider of software solutions to the eyecare retail, optometry, ophthalmology and optical lab markets worldwide. It is a dynamic, expanding, Irish-owned software company with headquarters in Dublin 15 and offices in the United States, Canada, UK, Italy, China, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands and Belgium. Whether you are in HQ and or one of our global office we pride ourselves on offering careers and not just job opportunities to all our employees.
We are looking for degree level candidates who are eager to challenge themselves and who are hungry for success. We provide a superb working environment and invest heavily in developing and training our employees.
Ocuco’s Group Marketing Team is looking for a graduate or entry-level Multimedia Marketing Specialist with creative flair and technical skills to design and develop multimedia materials to persuade, entertain, educate, or inform target users.
The role will be responsible for bringing together text, graphics, digital animation, video, photography, audio and virtual reality to create memorable customer experiences that can be delivered on a range of platforms. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to execute the marketing strategy.
Local and international travel may be required as necessary, approximately 10% of the working year. This is a full-time permanent position with progression opportunities. This role can be based in our Dublin HQ.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to establish their expectations and needs
- Advise internal clients on what is technically possible and produce proposals including, for example, the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales and associated costs
- Work with drawings, sketches, models or written instructions to design multimedia material across the full Ocuco product range
- Videography: film videos or record audio for podcasts on set or location and advise and ensure that equipment for a shoot is in optimum condition
- Photography: stage, take, edit and retouch pictures
- Produce finished multimedia material using computer-based design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver and Animate CC, Apple Final Cut Pro X and Avid etc
- Observe company policy in terms of producing and archiving product documentation, as well as any reports and recommendations
- Ensure subject clearance and copyright where necessary
- Analyse market data; monitor competitor multimedia activity and remain up to date on market and channel trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3rd level degree – ideally in media or multimedia
- Previous experience in producing and editing multimedia material
- Proactive, tenacious, and results-driven attitude to all tasks
- Strong communication, collaboration, and attention to detail skills
- Hands-on videography and photography skills
- Valid driving license (nice to have)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!