Internship Erasmus - Funded Project
The School is seeking to appoint an intern on a fixed term (8 weeks – starting early June) specified purpose basis. The post holder will be required to generate, collate and curate content for the project’s website and communication activities.
The role will include collating, editing, writing and shaping web content and coordinating with member partners in the four universities to ensure that the activities of the project are communicated successfully.
- Report to Principal Investigator, and work with project team members and the web designer.
- Ensure quality of the content and outputs.
- Prepare and present communication material to project team members for review
- Contribute to the overall activities of the project team as
- Work under supervision on an assigned project
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the
- Manage time effectively to meet the deliverables of the
- Actively comply with all TU Dublin policies and regulations, including those in relation to Research Ethics and Health and
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the appropriate mix of knowledge, experience, skills, talent and abilities as outlined below:
- Be undertaking an appropriate undergraduate degree in marketing, media, social media or web design B.Sc. (Hons) (NFQ level 8) or related or equivalent award.
- Evidence of familiarity with web design and willingness to be/remain contemporaneous with the subject matter. (essential)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. (essential)
- Working knowledge of web design. (essential)
- The successful candidate should have appropriate report writing skills, basic statistics and possess strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
The project is based in the College of Business Aungier Street and involves academic staff in Ireland, Lithuania, Germany and the Netherlands. It is desirable that the successful candidate will have hands on experience in;
- Managing written projects involving content, editing and web publishing
- Understanding and using social media channels
Skills, talents & abilities
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled and motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of the project
- IT skills to include web design and other related software and preparation of web-based
- Strong interpersonal
- Strong communication skills, especially written skills.
- Strong organisational skills, time management and ability to undertake duties assigned and meet deadline
- The successful candidate will be appointed as an intern, working 37 hours per week at E10.25 per hour. (The position is for 8 weeks). Remote working will be the norm during current restrictions.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!