Online Marketing Internship - Childcare Platform
No global movement springs from an individual alone, rather, it takes a dedicated team that is united behind a big idea. Are you ready to join Babysits?
We are an international and diverse team of young people working to create the world’s premier online childcare platform. We empower communities around childcare. Our close knit team works together to connect families with great babysitters and nannies in 44 countries. We support a community with over 2.6 million community members worldwide! This work would be impossible without our creative marketing team, which is responsible for sharing our story across the globe.
We are now looking for an amazing Online Marketing Intern to join the marketing team in Spring/Summer 2021. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our platform in English-speaking countries. Your core tasks will include PR, influencer marketing, SEO, social media management, customer service, content writing, and platform administration.
Babysits is an international, entrepreneurial, and open-minded work environment perfect for your career development. We value our interns and we provide tons of opportunities for growth. You will be given a lot of responsibilities, autonomy, and the opportunity to have a big impact in the company. By the end of your internship with us, you will have gained hands-on experience with all things digital marketing and many other useful professional skills you can apply in any future career.
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Perfect level of English: both verbal and written
- You need to be a student or recently graduated
- Preferably willing to relocate to Rotterdam, NL
- Fascination with marketing, with particular interest in digital marketing
- Experience with childcare is a plus
- Some experience with social media, Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Ads is a plus
- Clear communicator and team player
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- Available five days per week (40 hours) and for 6-12 months
- A lot of enthusiasm!
- This is a paid internship with a competitive stipend
- Centrally located office
- Young, small, international team
- Flat structured and dynamic organisation
- Opportunity to take responsibility and have an impact
- Daily support and feedback from your peers and coach
- Free beers, wine and other drinks on Friday!
- Monthly outings: bowling, lunch, etc. (if Coronavirus measures allow it)
Due to the current Coronavirus measures, the Babysits team is currently working primarily from home (with a limited capacity in the office). However, we are continuously following the Dutch government’s guidelines and the number of people/days in the office might change over the next weeks/months.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!