Expleo Graduate Programme – July 2021 Intake
Our Graduate Programme focuses on Quality Assurance & Quality Engineering Graduates with opportunities across our Business Analysis, Project Management and Agile Enablement streams once the programme has been successfully completed. We offer a structured career path with tailored training which will enable you to acquire new skills and develop new talents.
Expleo offers you a consultancy lifestyle and many opportunities such as; working with diverse clients across various industries, being part of a global team, and contributing to exciting unique projects. You will be encouraged to be innovative and collaborative to achieve quality solutions.
Expleo has been recognised as one of the Great Places to Work in Ireland for the past 7 years for large organisations.
The Expleo Graduate Programme
Our 11 month Graduate Programme consists of info share seminars, reading lists, online training, presentations, regular reviews, client site experience and a Graduate of the Year accolade. In order to ensure you get the utmost out of your career, you will be assigned a career coach dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary of €32,000
- Great company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- 22 days holidays rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Career progression through a structured career path
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- Third level degree required
- Desirable qualifications- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development, Business, Economics and Mathematics
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
Please note we are only accepting candidates with a Stamp 4 Visa for this role
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!