Intern in corporate communications
An independent Paris-based consultancy firm specialising in corporate communications, STEELE & HOLT accompanies its clients in their communication issues in France and abroad, in various sectors, in particular finance. A fast growing company, STEELE & HOLT is looking for an intern with excellent English and advanced level in French to support the team specialised in Finance ideally for a period of minimum 6 months beginning mid-July 2021
The intern’s duties will be:
- Preparation of daily press review,
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of press cuttings,
- Organisation of press conferences,
- Preparation and translation of press releases,
- Research and competitive monitoring.
- The intern will also be involved in the development of the agency in preparing for responses to call for tenders.
- Bachelor Degree or currently an undergraduate
- Fluent in French, English mother tongue
- Interested in the business and economic environment
- Excellent relationship skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Salary : around €600/month
- Full reimbursement of Paris transport card
- Meal tickets worth €180 each month (can be used to buy lunch, for personal food shopping and also in restaurants)
- Flexibility on days off during holidays and remote working
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!