Graduate Process Engineer
DPS provides full EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation) services for our clients, who are primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Advanced Technology industry sectors.
Working in the Process Department you’ll be operating as part of a multi-disciplinary team, which handles our client needs in the following areas: architectural, process, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, commissioning, validation and construction management services.
You’ll be continuously developing your capability in process design – through contributing on active projects as well as participating in regular training (both technical and personal skills (such as presentation, communication, management skills, etc.)
It is likely your work will involve working on projects in some of the following key areas:
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Fill Finish
- Bulk API
- Oral Solid Dosage
- Chemical Manufacturing
Day to day...
Working as a Graduate Process Engineer your day to day role could involve the following activities
- Bring designs from concept development right through detailed design to construction and commissioning.
- Prepare and update PFDs and P&IDs as part of process design development.
- Generate specifications for process equipment, analyse vendor bids and provide technical analyses to our clients.
- Contribute to cGMP and HAZOP design reviews.
- Continually learn about different technologies so as to deliver the best advice to our clients.
- Use a range of software packages to develop process designs and analyse process problems.
Who are we looking for...
- Chemical Engineering – degree level.
- From 0-2 years’ experience.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility required in terms of travelling to client facilities in Ireland and abroad.
- Projects can entail extended periods working on client sites as well as in our design office.
Why Join DPS...
Join a Team
On joining DPS you will be part of a team from your first day, working closely with our existing graduate and senior engineers from your Department, you will start on a journey which will see you contribute on multiple international projects as part of a global team.
Accelerate Your Career
Have the opportunity to work in a core design team, working on multiple projects for major clients - plus have an opportunity to spend at least 6 months on client sites - executing projects in realtime, as part of your graduate development. Investment in your continuous professional development is a commitment from DPS. You will participate in our structured and accredited graduate development programme, which is delivered in your first two years, where the focus is to equip you with the tools to realise your ambition and make greater impact in your role. .
Make a Difference
As you will participate on projects for the world's leading Pharma, Biotech and Advanced Technology companies, you can take pride in the fact that the facilities we create enable our clients to manufacture products that change lives.
Location of Roles
Graduate Engineers will join the relevant team in Citywest Dublin.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!