Research Impact Assistant
Trilateral Research is a UK and IE-based enterprise, founded in 2004. Our teams include social scientists, data scientists, ethical, legal and human rights experts who work across the technology-social disciplinary divide. We apply rigorous, cutting-edge research when developing and assessing new technologies to ensure they achieve sustainable innovation and measurable impact.
Our culture is based on delivering high-quality outputs, through our commitment and passion for what we do. We work in an open and collaborative environment where the team culture provides support amongst peers and colleagues. Find out about our people and our culture, and see how our mission drives the projects we take on, the key data protection services we provide, and the technology products and supplementary services we develop.
We are seeking to engage a Research Impact Assistant to support the project-specific communications and dissemination implementation for innovation projects (funded by innovation programmes such as Horizon 2020 or by other funding bodies).
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Management and content development for social media channels
- Creation of and content development of new research websites (using standard content management systems such as WordPress)
- Support the marketing team to producing content for communication and marketing materials (e.g., posters, brochures, press releases, newsletters, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Working with the research impact officer leading on the project to write, edit and upload blog posts to raise awareness of project research goals
- Support the marketing team in maintaining the TRI website, proofreading blogs, and uploading content in a timely way.
- Support research impact officers in collecting data and compiling the impact monitoring reports
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Strong organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
- Candidates will be studying for or will have completed a Master’s Degree
- Proven experience in website content management and development
- Proven experience in social media management
- Familiarity and easiness in working with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong, demonstrable writing skills and preferably will have already published news items, magazine articles and other popular press materials
Location: This position is open to candidates based Ireland
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term/ Permanent
In return, you get ...
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home/ remote working options
- A positive and supportive environment
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!