Software Developer, Marine Applications Ltd T/A Verifact
Verifact provides software and consultancy services to the seafood sector including producers, processors, retailers and State Agencies. It provides software solutions using a Software As A Service (SAAS) model. The company has proven market traction for its blockchain solutions with major international retail chains including Aldi.
This new product development project will enable Verifact to further develop its existing blockchain technology products and expand its presence in its current markets both nationally and internationally. By developing its own in-house Hyperledger, it will enhance Verifact’s new product development capability and allow it to develop new and more innovative product solutions for both existing and new customers.
The successful graduate will work with the Verifact CTO to deliver this project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University and will also have the opportunity to avail of a set learning package with an academic institution as part of the employment offering
- 2.1 Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Interactive Computing, or related cognate area
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
- Postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or cognate area.
- Experience of working in industry specifically with experience of developing applications.
- Technical Skills:
- Design: experience in web solutions design, encapsulating web services and front-end interfaces.
- Use of software development Frameworks e.g. Spring Framework, Laravel, Entity Framework, etc.
- Working experience of docker and related tools (images, containers, docker-compose)
- Experience of preparation of technical documentation.
- Experience of implementing RESTful APIs is highly desirable.
- Evidence of Quality Control, Software versioning and testing.
- Experience of building DevOps pipelines
- Familiarity of major Distributed Ledger Technologies such as blockchain or Directed Acyclic Graphs
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please visit:
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!