Graduate Process Engineer
To create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. Intel Ireland is an award-winning Green Business Site at the forefront of sustainable plant operations voluntarily investing more than 49 million in energy conservation projects at our Leixlip site.
We lead the semiconductor industry by creating innovative technologies. As part of an Intel Engineering and Science team you will undergo a comprehensive training programme designed to support you in becoming an engineer that owns product performance and transforms our products into computing technology that influences how the world works, plays, learns and communicates.
What we will offer you:
- A fulltime role
- Extensive training and hands on practical experience working with some of the smartest people in the world
- Opportunities to put forward your ideas or improvements to make a difference globally within Intel
- Competitive benefits and pay (including quarterly and annual bonuses)
- Healthcare and Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Onsite bank, gym, canteens, games areas and sports and social clubs
- Opportunities to volunteer
What you will do:
- Participate as part of an Engineering team to deliver world class performance on critical success indicators (Safety, Quality, Output and Equipment performance) in a highly automated wafer fabrication facility.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing statistical knowledge and problem-solving tools as well as developing strategies to prevent the recurrence of the problem in future.
- Use data extraction, datamining and analysis skills to identify trends/outliers to reduce process variation and drive corrective action plans.
- Partner with our 24/7 technician team to troubleshoot equipment and process issues to facilitate sustaining operations.
- Drive continuous improvement on process and equipment operational indicators to support our future customer demand.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives with your team/organization which will improve the operational performance of the area.
- Identify innovative solutions to problems and influence required stakeholders to drive/implement change.
- Work with VF (Virtual Factory) partners to implement change across all Intel manufacturing sites.
- Work with Equipment suppliers to drive innovative changes to improve equipment reliability
You must have a minimum of a Level 8 Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline (Bachelors (L8), Masters (L9) or PhD (L10)) which would include but not exclusively Physics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry (inorganic), Chemical Eng., Electronic Eng., Electrical Eng., Mechanical Eng., Mechatronics, Biomedical Eng., Manufacturing Eng., Production Eng. Nanotechnology and Maths etc.).
Competencies you will have and further develop in the role:
- 0-3 years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Stakeholder Management
- Willingness to work shift or regular work week as needed
- Willingness to travel on assignment for varying duration should a business need arise
Apply with your CV today. Amazing works here.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!