Graduate Manufacturing Technicians - All Engineering Disciplines
To create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.
Intel Ireland is an award-winning Green Business Site at the forefront of sustainable plant operations voluntarily investing more than 49 million in energy conservation projects at our Leixlip site.
As an Intel Graduate Technician, you will play an integral role in the successful production of Intel products that transform how the world works, plays and communicates. You are the heart of our manufacturing process. This is the team for you if you want to see the end results of your work making a real impact on the world around you.
What we will offer you:
- A fulltime role
- Extensive training and hands on practical experience working with some of the smartest people in the world
- Competitive benefits and pay (including quarterly and annual bonuses)
- Healthcare and Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Onsite bank, gym, canteens, games areas and sports and social clubs
- Opportunities to volunteer
You will be responsible for:
- Taking personal ownership to maintain our incident and injury-free environment
- Participating as part of a shift team to deliver world-class performance on critical success indicators (Safety, Quality, Output and Equipment performance) in a highly automated wafer fabrication facility.
- Scheduling and completing preventative maintenance tasks on advanced semiconductor processing equipment.
- Using problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment and inline process issues.
- Applying statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
You must have an NFQ Certificate (Level 6) or Diploma/Ord Bachelors/Higher Certificate (Level 7) in either Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical / Electronic, Aircraft Systems, Process Technology, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Maths, or completed a Trades Apprenticeship.
- 0-3 Years relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Team dynamics and Ability to work as part of a high-performing team.
- High level of attention to detail with demonstrated capability of following procedures closely.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Commitment to travel on assignment for varying duration depending on business need.
- This role is based on a monthly rotating shift pattern.
Apply with your CV today. Amazing works here.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!