CyberQuest Cyber Security Training programme
Join CyberQuest for FREE cyber security training and start growing your cyber career.
Who you are?
A student or graduate interested in Cyber Security and looking to explore possible careers in this field. You will be able access online training and are:
- At least 18 years old
- An Irish or EU/EEA national
- Resident in the Republic of Ireland (some non-EU/EEA nationals with an appropriate visa are eligible)
CyberQuest is a free, online training programme and is open to applicants from anywhere within the ROI. We actively encourage people from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply.
Who we are?
CyberQuest is a re-skilling programme for people most impacted by Covid-19. We are here to help improve employment prospects with targeted training solutions to develop your skills and confidence in Cyber Security.
CyberQuest is a fully subsidised Cyber Skills and Security training programme offered by the it@cork Skillnet and is part of the Skills Connect initiative.
What’s in it for you?
Free, online Cyber Security training that includes:
- Foundation path: For people who want an introduction to cyber security.
- Intermediate path: For people with some IT knowledge/experience or aptitude who want to explore and train for a career in cyber security.
- Advanced path: For people with a solid IT/cyber background who wish to enhance their cyber skills and progress their career in cyber security.
- Other opportunities include:
- Joining a learning group to meet fellow participants
- Interactive seminars with cyber technical experts and career advisors
- Progressing through the cyber learning paths (Foundation, Intermediate to Advanced)
Go to www.cyberquest.ie to find out how to apply to the programme. CyberQuest is managed by CJHNetwork & it@cork Skillnet and is a government funded Skills Connect programme.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!