Glenfield Engineering Co Ltd are seeking applications for a full time EHS advisor for construction projects nationwide with immediate start.
- Assisting our companies Health & Safety team, your role will be to :
- Promote and maintain an environmental health & safety culture on our sites.
- Manage and advise on all aspects of health & safety on our projects including sub- contractors.
- Advise management on legislative changes and their implementation
- Prepare Method statements & Risk Assessments
- Carry out site audits - report findings and implement improvements
- Review and update site project health & safety documentation and audit compliance.
- Carry out in house training & toolbox talks
- Promote initiatives designed to improve health & safety performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Recognised Health & Safety Degree/Diploma
- Qualified EHS professional with a minimum standard of CMIOSH or Grad IOSH
- Relevant experience of managing all aspects of health & safety on construction site projects
- Must have excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word,Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Please email your application to HR@gleneng.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!