Ireland is on the cusp of a green revolution. The need for revolution has never been greater and at Green Rebel, we are passionate about being a dynamic contributor to help achieve a more sustainable future for all. Green Rebel exists to enable the successful harnessing of offshore wind energy. We play a key role in the development of the offshore renewable energy sector. Using our fleet of ships, aircraft and innovative technology, our growing, diverse, and energetic team specialise in the collection, processing, and analysis of marine and metocean data. We help accelerate green energy developments in the most sustainable and ecologically responsible manner possible.
We are looking for people that share our passion
Working with our aerial division, our image analysts inform ecological assessment of our precious marine ecosystem by finding marine megafauna from aerial survey images over proposed Irish offshore renewable energy sites.
- Strong attention to detail
- Appreciation of Ireland’s marine ecology
- Access to good internet
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working (However new recruits must attend on-site training at the Green Rebel offices in Crosshaven)
- Part-time, flexible hours with a fixed-term contract
- Computer equipment and full training
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!