Full time, permanent position
Reporting to the R&D Manager
- Execute Research and Development activities through all phases of product development
- Perform clinical sample extraction, and qPCR assay optimization experiments in molecular biology laboratories (including a BSL2 lab), including operation of liquid handling systems, on a regular basis
- Develop testing protocols, prepare project reports, present study designs and results in PowerPoint to the project team.
- Interact cross functionally
- Transfer new qPCR product and process to Manufacturing
- Follow regulatory compliance in line with ISO 13485.
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and project priority shift effectively and efficiently
- MSc in Molecular/Microbiology or Equivalent
- A general understanding of microbiology
- Knowledge of basic data analysis and interpretation (proficient in Microsoft Office)
- Must be tolerant to change, ready to take on new challenges and open to learning new skills
- Strong skills in molecular biology (including DNA, RNA, PCR, qPCR, quantification methods)
- Experience with methods for extraction of DNA/RNA from microbes & viruses (manual & automated sample prep methods).
- Regulatory Experience in IVD product development.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!