Food Science Graduate
- Understand microbiological sampling requirements and specification relating to food manufacturing.
- Provide technical support in the identification of non-compliances/ deviations from the quality system and implement corrective actions and procedures to prevent reoccurrences.
- Ability to address labelling amendments and deal with issues regarding labelling software, printer and maintenance.
- Write/ update SOPs where relevant.
- Assist in carrying out internal audits on a routine basis, ensuring that the factory is compliant with all health and safety/ quality regulations.
- Assist in preparing and representing the site for 3rd party audits.
- Monitor production floor to ensure all products are being produced in a safe and efficient manner, specifically identifying that the products are made as per SOP and quality is satisfactory.
- Aid with the maintenance of the HACCP based system on site.
- Assist in the overall management of the Food Safety and Quality management system.
- Assist in product specification management and specification approval.
- Technical Writing Skills
- Knowledge of GMP regulated environment
- Excellent attention to detail in relation to quality, traceability and labelling
- Strong organisational skills - planning, time management, problem solving
- Excellent communcation and IT Skills
- Training in HACCP an advantage
- Ability to work well in a small but very motivated team
Please apply via email using the link below!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!