Business Support Commercial Real Estate
Specialist Business Lender Capitalflow, began operating in April 2016 and has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading Specialist Business Lenders. Capitalflow provides SMEs immediate access to a range of financial products – Leasing, Hire Purchase, Refinancing, Invoice Discounting and Property Finance. The company operates nationwide with our offices in Santry and Baggot Street in Dublin. Capitalflow has ambitious growth plans in the coming years, with a key focus on growing value for our customers through the delivery of an expanding range of products and services, supported by best in industry digital technologies.
About the Role
As Capitalflow is growing we have an opportunity to expand our Business Support team in CRE who work hand in hand with our CRE Lending Team to ensure service excellence for our valued customers across the country and to achieve the company’s overall targets. You will grow an understanding of our customer’s business demands and challenges, and how you can bring value through your understanding of Capitalflow’s services and CRE products. You will develop deep expertise in the processing of lending applications and will work with the wider team, and directly with our customers to drive fast and efficient turnaround times. You will deal with our CRE lending team, customers, suppliers, auditors, funders, and external advisors in a professional manner. Most importantly, you will enjoy engaging with Irish businesspeople across the country, and really driving value through our customer journeys touchpoints. If you are someone who enjoys a fast environment, excels in process execution, thrives in a team environment and you have strong attention to detail we would love to hear from you.
- Processing of new business proposals coming in from our expert CRE Lending team, to include proposal creation, checklists and management of steps through timely pay out.
- Manage incoming customer queries, bringing value through listening and understanding the needs of our customers.
- Develop and demonstrate a strong knowledge across all transaction processing elements, act at all times with strong attention to detail and play your part to drive on going improvements and finding solutions for our customers.
- Grow deep expertise across Capitalflow’s products and services to ensure we provide maximum value to our customers.
- Adhere to Capitalflow’s policies and procedures and represent the Capitalflow brand and team.
- Be ambitious to find solutions for our customers and your team and have an adaptive and flexible approach.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Commercial Real Estate experience is essential.
- Candidates must have worked in a busy, process driven CRE environment with direct experience of processing commercial loans.
- The candidate must be familiar with CRE lending documentations, AML/KYC policies and procedures and have a good understanding of the overall onboarding process for CRE customers.
- Qualifications – Minimum competency - QFA /APA /3rd level qualification
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage female candidates to apply
Please contact Maureen Kirwan (HR Manager) at the link below with your CV and why you would be suitable for the role.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!