Chartered Accountants Ireland
We have a number of flexible route open evenings taking place during the summer months. So if you’d like to find out more about becoming a Chartered Accountant and what it can do for your career, be sure to register. We’ll be in Belfast on Wednesday 26 July and 23 August, Dublin on Thursday 17 August and Cork on Thursday 24 August.
Ireland's premier accountancy qualification
Chartered Accountants are Ireland's leading business professionals, providing essential strategic guidance, expertise and consulting across a vast array of business activities and sectors.
Did you know?
- Strength in numbers - Join Ireland’s biggest accountancy body. Chartered Accountants Ireland has a network of over 25,000 members across the island of Ireland.
- Chartered Accountants work at the highest levels of Irish business – 6 out of 10 Chartered Accountants are in the role of Finance Director or more senior.
- Passport to global career opportunities – As a result of our global network of Chartered Accountants Institutes, our members can work in any of the world’s finance capitals.
- Better pass rates: You attain your professional qualification in as short a period as possible. Our average pass rates in recent years of 70% compares favourably with other bodies.
- Fast-track to qualification: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students complete their training in four years or under. This is significantly better than time taken to qualify with other professional accountancy bodies in Ireland.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!