Chartered Accountants Ireland
Ireland's premier accountancy qualification
Chartered Accountants are Ireland's leading business professionals, providing essential strategic guidance, expertise and consulting across a vast array of business activities and sectors.
Did you know?
- Strength in numbers - Join Ireland’s biggest accountancy body. Chartered Accountants Ireland has a network of over 24,000 members across the island of Ireland.
- Chartered Accountants work at the highest levels of Irish business – 6 out of 10 Chartered Accountants are in the role of Finance Director or more senior.
- Passport to global career opportunities – As a result of our global network of Chartered Accountants Institutes, our members can work in any of the world’s finance capitals.
- Better pass rates: You attain your professional qualification in as short a period as possible. Our average pass rates in recent years of 70% compares favourably with other bodies.
- Fast-track to qualification: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students complete their training in four years or under. This is significantly better than time taken to qualify with other professional accountancy bodies in Ireland.
CAREERS FAIR – 29 MARCH 2017 – BELFAST
Join us at our Chartered Accountancy Careers Fair Wednesday 29 March 2017, from 2-5pm in The Linenhall, 32-38 Linenhall Street, Belfast.
Discover the various routes you can take to becoming a Chartered Accountant. Meet with employers who are hiring trainee Chartered Accountants. Talk to staff and have your questions answered. This is a free event, everyone is welcome, but be sure to register here to avoid disappointment.