Chartered Accountants Ireland
Ireland's premier accountancy qualification
Chartered Accountants are Ireland's leading business professionals, providing essential strategic guidance, expertise and consulting across a vast array of business activities and sectors.
Did you know?
- Strength in numbers - Join Ireland’s biggest accountancy body. Chartered Accountants Ireland has a network of over 24,000 members across the island of Ireland.
- Chartered Accountants work at the highest levels of Irish business – 6 out of 10 Chartered Accountants are in the role of Finance Director or more senior.
- Passport to global career opportunities – As a result of our global network of Chartered Accountants Institutes, our members can work in any of the world’s finance capitals.
- Better pass rates: You attain your professional qualification in as short a period as possible. Our average pass rates in recent years of 70% compares favourably with other bodies.
- Fast-track to qualification: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students complete their training in four years or under. This is significantly better than time taken to qualify with other professional accountancy bodies in Ireland.