Do YOU Want To Be Part Of A Growing Success Story?
Do you want a role with real responsibility?
Do you want the opportunity to progress in a dynamic, expanding global organisation?
Joining the 18 month ARYZTA Graduate programme is an opportunity to grow professionally and gain experience in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
Many of our graduates have continued to progress at a rapid pace after completing the programme, and many of our senior leaders made their careers in ARYZTA after joining the business as graduates themselves.
Do YOU Have the Ingredients?
We are always looking for talented, motivated self-starters to join our global team. We look for graduates who are:
- Resilient and comfortable working in a highly changeable, dynamic environment
- Self-starters with drive and determination to exceed
- Commercially aware with a global mindset
- Flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Qualified with a min 2.1 in an honours degree
- As this is a European Graduate Programme, fluency in a second European language may be a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility and mobility to work in different countries is also a key requirement.
Who Are We?
ARYZTA is a global leader in speciality foods. We are based in Switzerland with operations in the Americas, Europe, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We sell branded as well as unbranded frozen goods to supermarkets, restaurants and other food outlets.
Our brands include Cuisine de France, Klemme, Hiestand, Otis Spunkmeyer, Le Brea Breads, and Delice de France.
What do we offer?
- Real Role and Real responsibilities
- 1 to 1 Business Mentoring
- Development Programme
- European Placements
- Enhanced Visibility at a senior level
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!