GLG’s mission is to transform the way top professionals share expertise and learn. We curate custom learning experiences with professionals and thought leaders around the world. GLG organizes conversations, small group meetings, mentorships, surveys, and other interactions with a membership of more than 425,000 experts and thought leaders. Technology-driven and nimble, our 1200 employees work in 22 offices around the globe. GLG is the world’s largest membership for professional learning.
How We Work
GLG provides access to timely and essential viewpoints across every business sector. We serve clients in financial and investment institutions, professional service firms, life sciences, the Fortune 500, and entrepreneurs. Our clients leverage GLG experts to provide knowledge on macro issues down to the most specific topics. Our experts include business leaders, academics, scientists, doctors, policy specialists, economic advisors, and many others.
What could you learn from the world’s leading companies? How could that exposure help you grow?
You will gain access to incredible experience, insights and skills that will serve you during your career at GLG and beyond. Our employees are alumni of leading academic institutions and top-tier firms worldwide, with diverse backgrounds ranging from medicine and law to education. Those who work here are ambitious, leading-edge thinkers.
Working with us means being part of an entrepreneurial enterprise where teamwork is a key component to success. Our employees go the extra mile to ensure that targets are reached and expectations are consistently exceeded.
Our entry-level positions are overwhelmingly filled by graduates of the world’s top colleges and universities. Graduates of our two year entry-level program would ideally attend top business schools and law schools, or go to work for leading corporations or asset managers.
Our Associate Program in Dublin involves a fast-paced progression through our global market-making operation. Associates gain exposure to a wide array of cutting-edge business topics, thought leaders, and decision-makers. The program places an imperative on developing strong business acumen, time-management skills, and practical communication skills. Associates can make an immediate impact by liaising with key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives from our expert network.
Gerson Lehrman Group (Ireland) Limited, attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Fluency in a foreign language including but not limited to: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Russian;
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities;
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Passion for sales and conversation, especially a successful track record in phone sales or outreach;
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues, and extremely senior outside professionals;
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree; and
- Interest in building a business and in all business-building related activities.
To apply, please visit: glg.it/careers