SQS is a professional IT consultancy and is the world’s leading specialist in software quality. As a consultancy we offer a career working on high profile projects in a variety of industries alongside highly skilled and passionate fellow consultants.
What we do
Software testing is the process of evaluating a software item to detect differences between given input and expected output. It also evaluates the quality of a system.
Our SQS consultants ensure the quality of the systems you trust to buy your groceries, deliver video content to your mobile, pay royalties to the musicians you listen to, trade billions of dollars of assets daily, and move gas and oil around the world.
Why join SQS
SQS offers you a consultancy lifestyle and many opportunities such as; working with diverse clients across various industries, being part of a global team, and contributing to exciting unique projects. You will be encouraged to be innovative and collaborative to achieve quality solutions. A structured career path with SQS and tailored training will enable you to acquire new skills and develop new talents.
SQS Graduate Programme
- South Africa boot camp: 3 week expenses-paid training programme in South Africa to gain the ISTQB qualification and to kick start your career with SQS.
- Extended Graduate Programme: 11 month extended Graduate Programme consisting of info share seminars, reading lists, online training, presentations, regular reviews and a Graduate of the Year accolade. You will be assigned a Graduate Coach who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme.
What we look for
We are recruiting technical graduates with the following skills:
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Science
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills and a propensity to troubleshoot
- A team player with the capability to work on your own initiative and be innovative
- Apply online at www.sqs.com
- Your CV will be assessed for suitability
- Suitable applicants will be contacted for a telephone interview
- Should you be successful at telephone interview stage you will be invited to attend an assessment centre – technical tests and teamwork/communication exercises.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!