Bank of Ireland
Put yourself at the centre of the action in the company voted Ireland’s Number 1 Graduate Employer in Banking/Financial Services.
Bank of Ireland is on a journey of innovation driven by our people and our customer’s lifestyles. Securing a place on Bank of Ireland’s Graduate Programme
means you’ll be in the thick of the action – working as part of a tightly-knit team on projects that make a real difference.
- Diversity – Experience different parts of the business through our rotational programmes.
- Responsibility – Work in roles with real responsibility which will enable you to grow personally and professionally.
- Development & Learning – Combine work experience with mentorship, class study and the opportunity to pursue professional qualifications that will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to fully realise your talent and potential.
We offer opportunities to students who have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a minimum 2:1 Honours Degree or Masters from all disciplines. Bank of Ireland is on a journey of enormous change. We’re hiring people that will help us on our journey.
Will you join us?
Our programmes include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Corporate & Treasury
- Credit & Market Risk
- New Ireland Actuarial
- New Ireland IT
- Regulatory, Compliance & Operational Risk
- Retail Ireland
- Service, Customer & Innovation
- Bank of Ireland UK
- Corporate Banking UK
- Credit & Market Risk UK
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!