At KPMG, we hire 270+ graduates each year from all degree disciplines to:
✓ Become a Chartered Accountant with the CAI Qualification
✓ Receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School
✓ Work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors
We are an ambitious firm and we are looking to hire talented and ambitious graduates to join our Audit, Tax or Advisory practice. Check out www.kpmg.ie/careers to view our current opportunities.
- GradIreland Graduate Employer of the Year 2015
- GradIreland Silver Award for Best Innovation on Campus Year 2015
- GradIreland Bronze Award for Best Internship Programme 2015
- Irish Institute of Training and Development (IITD) awarded KPMG Outstanding Achievement Award for our efforts in graduate training and development
Think Exam Success
- KPMG was awarded 43% of all placings in the professional exams in 2014
- CAP 1 – the KPMG pass rate is 10% above the national average pass rate
- CAP 2 – the KPMG pass rate is 19% above the national average pass rate
- FAE – the KPMG pass rate is 15% above the national average pass rate
- Tax exams – KPMG was awarded 63% of all Tax exam placings since 2012
- Final Tax Exams – the KPMG pass rate is 33% above the national average pass rate
KPMG brings together business advisors from many different disciplines – working together to provide our clients with the cutting edge business advice they need for their continued success. With 78 partners and up to 1,900 people in offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, our firm is a leading provider of professional services in Ireland. We work with clients in all sectors of Irish business. So if your background is in Business, Engineering, Science, Law, IT or Arts, we are keen to hear from you.
As a graduate trainee, you will become part of a vibrant, dynamic organisation. You will receive exceptional support to help you achieve your professional qualification and fast track your career as a professional business advisor. Commencing your career with KPMG gives you the opportunity to progress in professional services or as an industry leader. Many business leaders today began their career with KPMG - We encourage you to reach your potential and take the next step in fulfilling your career aspirations.
We will advertise our 2016 graduate programme online from early September via www.kpmg.ie/careers. The closing date is Wednesday 21 October 2015 for ROI and Wednesday 28 October for NI universities.
The application process for our Internship programmes will open in December 2015.
Not graduating yet?
KPMG are also proud of our range of undergraduate student opportunities, which include our Summer & Global Internship programmes, Work Placements, Insight Days and our International Case Competition.
- Internship Programmes: As a Summer Intern at KPMG, you will join with 50 other students from various colleges across Ireland and work in our Audit, Tax or Advisory practices. On our Global Internship, 2-3 students will spend 8 weeks here in Ireland and 4 weeks in the US getting a flavour of the international aspect of working in KPMG. For both our internship programmes, we are looking to hire penultimate year students with an interest in a career in Accounting. The application process for our Internship programmes will open in December 2015.
- Placement Programmes: We run a placement programme aligned with the universities and offer students a real insight into life in a professional services firm. You will join our Audit, Tax or Advisory practices for a period of 6 to 11 months. To apply for this programme please contact us directly or link in with your careers services
- Insight Days: We host 2 Insight Days each year in which we invite students into our offices for an exclusive look into what life in KPMG is all about. You will meet KPMG graduates, managers, directors and partners while learning about KPMG in a fun environment.
- The KPMG Case Competition gives you and three teammates the chance to work on a business problem in real time, analyse the issues that the business is facing, present your recommendations to the panel of judges and compete for the chance to go abroad and represent KPMG Ireland at the global competition. Last year, a team from Queens University Belfast went to Dubai. For 2016, the destination is even better! Check out our website www.kpmg.ie/careers for more details.
For more information on the above opportunities, please visit www.kpmg.ie/careers.
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!