That phone call you just made, your Facebook update, that Tweet you just read, the TV show you just watched…….. probably made possible by Ericsson......!
Did you know?
- More than 40% of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks
- We are the fifth largest software development company in the world
- We won “Most Innovative Technology Provider”, “Most Innovative Product in Support Systems”, “Most Innovation in Cloud and Virtualisation”, “Best Telematics Service Provider”, “Mobile Innovation Award” and “Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year” 2014
- Ericsson Ireland was shortlisted for an ISA Software Industry Award in the category “Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year”, we were recognised within gradireland’s Top 100 Graduate Employers 2015 and Universum Ireland's Most Attractive Employers - Engineering/IT student 2015 as well as being awarded “Best Midlands
Corporate & Social Responsibility
Award 2015” by the Midlands Gateway Chamber. When we started out as a communications company, the telegraph was considered state-of-the-art technology. We are now leading the digital revolution and building one of the industry’s strongest patent portfolios.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society connecting EVERYONE and EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE in real time. Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve user experience and capture new opportunities.
Sound like something you could sink your teeth into? Then Ericsson is interested in talking to you!
In our graduate programme we have opportunities in the areas of Software Development, R&D, Network Engineering, Technical Training and Consultancy.
With our graduate programme, you get to hit the ground running. We realise you’ve spent long enough in the classroom, so on your first day you will join a team within Ericsson and could be delivering projects within days! Don’t worry though you will have a mentor on site to talk you through it all. We currently employ more than 1,400 people across our Software Campus in Athlone and our Services Campus in Dublin.
Sound interesting……..read on!
- Our Software Campus boasts the biggest Java development site in Ireland with leading edge AGILE software development methods. So much so that we completely renovated our site to increase mobility and encourage team work
- Our Services Campus delivers specialised ICT consulting in areas such as Cloud, Systems Integration and Transformation enabling our customers to move towards the Networked Society. It is also home to Ericsson’s MediaRoom; the world's most innovative and deployed IPTV platform, delivering the future of TV
- Ready for work but don’t feel you’re quite finished with studies? We offer an extensive scholar programme to support you in your continuous learning
- Ericsson is a well-established company, with fantastic growth opportunities. Our career paths are well carved out; hard work and initiative is recognised and very quickly rewarded
- Want to travel? Ericsson operates in more than 180 countries, and there is significant opportunity for travel
How to get in on this action?
Just visit www.ericsson.com/careers and search for Graduate Opportunities.
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!