Russell Brennan Keane
Who are we?
Russell Brennan Keane are one of Ireland's leading business advisory and accountancy firms, with offices in Dublin, Roscommon and Athlone. Currently employing over 180 staff, we offer a comprehensive range of high quality, tailored accountancy and business advisory services to a range of businesses in the mid to large corporate market in Ireland and internationally through our affiliation with the Leading Edge Alliance.
At RBK our core values have not changed since our firm was established almost 60 years ago. We value our clients, our people and our community and we aim to be Ireland’s best professional services firm. To help us achieve that ambition, we have opportunities for talented and enthusiastic graduates who want to make a difference and become part of our success.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and you will gain excellent experience working with our experts across a variety of sectors and departments including Audit, Taxation, Accounting and Corporate Finance.
We Guarantee You
- A First class training that will help you to succeed in professional exams and develop a successful career.
- Broad based, hands on, practical experience across a wide range of industry sectors and specialist fields.
- Buddy Programme for ease of integration.
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment.
- An Open Door Policy, mentoring & guidance from Partners.
- Career Development Opportunities within and upon completion of Training.
- Secondment Opportunities
- Opportunities for transfer to our other offices or departments.
Rewards & Benefits
- Highly competitive training package.
- Enhanced Exam & Study Support for Graduates
- Sports & Social Activities in abundance!
- Time off in lieu (TOIL)
- Finish early Fridays before Bank Holidays.
- Wellness programmes
- VHI Group Discount Scheme.
- Tax-saver commuter travel scheme.
- Bike-to-work scheme.
Graduates with a minimum 2.1 Honours Degree / Masters / Post Grad, committed to completing professional exams. Accounting/Business/All disciplines welcome.
We are offering Internship Opportunities for ambitious students seeking a college or summer work placement, who are eager to gain practical, valuable experience. Those who complete a successful work placement will be considered for future trainee roles, and could potentially secure an offer of a training contract with the Firm.