Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG)
During this paid 18 month work programme, you will work internationally for a period between 6-12 months as a graduate market researcher. As you will be working in an international setting, you will play an important and exciting role in developing the company's international growth strategy.
G4IG offers graduate's an unrivaled opportunity to further their career through a structured and accredited graduate development programme, linked to the successful implementation of a project in a fast growing Irish company. During the 18 months, you will also be given the educational tools you need to earn a Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Development Studies awarded from the prestigious IMI and gain 60 credits towards a Masters.
G4IG is open to include graduates of all disciplines who fit the eligibility criteria below;
- Seeking graduate entry level market research positions;
- Willing to relocate to an overseas market, as advised by participating companies, for a minimum of 6 months and up to 12 months, and to have the necessary language skills for that market;
- Have a recognised undergraduate degree not less than Level 8 (minimum grade 2:2) on National Vocational Qualifications Framework, or recognised equivalent, or a Postgraduate degree not less than Level 9 of the National Vocational Qualifications Framework, or recognised equivalent;
- Have been awarded that qualification in 2015, 2016 or 2017;
- Have a valid work permit to work in Ireland (if required) to cover the 6 month period in which the Diploma in International Business Development Modules will take place.
How to Apply
Click on a job that you are interested in and then click on the link to apply for that job. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job. You will then be required to complete an online profile. You can apply for as many jobs which you think you are suited to. Good Luck!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!