Microsoft is a global company, located in over 100 countries, with revenues of over $70bn. Many people think Microsoft = software. Yes, we do software—but we also do hardware, services, research, and more. Think Windows, Windows Server, Azure and Visual Studio. Online services such as Bing and MSN. Business solutions like Office and Exchange. And devices like Surface, Xbox, Kinect, Windows Mobile, and more. We’re passionate about what we do. This means opportunities for Microsoft employees — to do things that impact the lives of millions, if not billions. So why not take a closer look at Microsoft? Explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft. You might be surprised.
“Our Mission? Empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
When smart, creative, passionate people get together, the result can be astounding and the opportunities limitless. Microsoft are empowering their customers to do more and achieve more. They are obsessing about individuals and organisations across the globe by creating products and services for them which will enable them to thrive in today’s digital world.
Our Graduate (MACH) program:
The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program is your chance to join Microsoft on a full-time position, have real job and challenging tasks from day one. On the top of that we offer customized learning experience designed for our newest university hires in various job families including Marketing, Sales, Services & Consulting, IT and Operations. The two-year MACH program complements your full-time role by ensuring that you receive professional development to enable you to start strong, accelerate your impact, build your network and drive a long-term career at Microsoft. We do this by offering you world-class training, coaching from some of the brightest minds in the industry and a global community of MACHs from more than 60 countries. We also offer 12 month paid internships in similar disciplines.
3 great reasons to work for Microsoft:
- Transformation through our “Mobile first, Cloud first” strategy and “Growth Mindset” Culture
- Flexibility. Enjoy flexitime and working from home facilities, combining work and life balance!
- Learning and development opportunities. Explore customer or partner facing opportunities working on products such as Bing and Windows Phone to Xbox, Surface and Skype, to audience specific roles supporting our small, medium and large customers all over the world
- What’s next? Submit your CV in English, via our Career website for Students and Graduates
- Timelines can vary from one country to another – applications close on 30th November 2016 (graduates) and 20th February 2017 (12 months’ internships) for July and September 2017 start dates in Ireland
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Commerce, Business Management, Marketing, computer science, computer engineering, IT or electrical engineering or related fields
- Fluency in English and additional European languages preferred
- Remember: passion, passion, passion is what we are after!
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our University Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org