Ornua At A Glance
Ornua markets and sells dairy products on behalf of our members, Ireland’s dairy processors and the Irish dairy farmer. For the last 50 years, we have brought the unique taste of Ireland’s dairy products to the world as the country's largest dairy exporter. We are custodians of the Irish grass-fed dairy industry and proud owners of the iconic Kerrygold brand, available on shelves from California to Kinshasa. We also have a thriving ingredients business which supplies food ingredient solutions to some of the world’s leading food manufacturers. Our culture is one of collaboration that embraces change and innovation and is focused on the customer.
Ornua is positioned for a future of strong growth and expansion, and to help us deliver on our mission, we require the best talent to achieve our ambitious plans.
Our Commitment To You
Great people make us a great business. We are committed to providing development opportunities for all our employees and recognise that nurturing early talent through our Graduate Programme is critical to our success. Our ambition is to offer you a rewarding, challenging, and exciting graduate experience that will prepare you for a successful career with Ornua. Through a combination of development programmes, international assignments and diverse project work, you will have every chance to reach your full potential.
The Ornua Graduate Programme
The 18 month Ornua Graduate Programme consists of:
- A full and comprehensive onboarding
- Three structured six month rotations
- Exposure to multiple areas and teams within our business
- Classroom based and self-directed learning modules with the Irish Management Institute
- Skills development in the areas of self-awareness, self-confidence, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mentoring from our experienced leaders
- Exceptional opportunities to grow your career in Ireland and overseas upon successful completion of the Programme. Some of our most senior leaders started their Ornua careers as Graduate Trainees!
We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates, with a positive attitude, a curious mind-set, international mobility and great people skills, with a background in any of the following areas:
- IT & Computer Science
- Business (Marketing, Commerce & Food Business)
- Food Science and Technology
- Engineering (Process, Manufacturing & Mechanical)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
The 2017 Ornua Graduate Programme will be open for applications online from January 9th through to February 13th, 2017. In the meantime, please register your interest at www.ornua.com/earlycareers
Our selection process entails online assessments and tests, an assessment centre and interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!