This accredited Special Purpose Award programme targets educators, change-makers, activists, artists, community workers, adult educators, youth workers, volunteers, and anyone who is interested how creative engagement can nurture global citizenship and empathic action around local and global justice themes.
The programme is designed for people who can say 'YES' to the following questions:
• Are you passionate about change?
• Do you believe that you can make a difference in the world?
• Do you believe that we need creativity to think in new ways about the challenges that face the world?
• Are you curious about how creative processes and learning environments can transform how people engage with the world around them?
• Do you want to build skills to bring others on a journey of transformation and growth as global citizens?
What you can expect from the programme:
• Participate in a transformative learning experience
• Explore your place in our interconnected, rapidly-changing and unequal world
• Connect your passions for change
• Discover connections between the local to the Global
• Recognise that small actions can have big impacts
• Reflect on your values actions and behaviours of Global citizens
• Boost your confidence in your own creativity
• Innovate as you put your learning and passion into practice to engage others on a journey of transformation and growth as global citizens.
• Develop skills in facilitating meaningful dialogue, collaborative and transformative learning
• Build a tool kit of exercises to design learning processes to nurture global citizenship
• Apply design thinking to creating imaginative learning environments and opportunities in wide range of contexts, from a workshop setting to a festival to the street
• Plug into a network of people passionate about creativity learning and change in the world
Certificate in Creativity & Change, 20 ECTS credits (Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications).