EU & Non EU Applicants 5,000.
Students should note that the Fees quoted relate to the academic year 2018-2019 only and are subject to change on an annual basis.
Except where stated, course fees cover the cost of tuition only. Registration fees for professional bodies etc. are payable separately to these institutions.
Full-time (On Campus) EU Postgraduate Students will also be liable for the 7 USI Levy.
For further information on the USI levy please go to: http://www.citsu.ie/_7-levy
Students will be notified of their fees by email to their CIT email account and in all cases, course fees must be paid before attending lectures.
Students can check their account balance and pay their fees online at www.cit.ie/pay
Failure to pay fees on time will result in a late payment fee of 10% being applied and students will no longer have access to IT Facilities.
• Where course fees are being funded by an employer, you are asked to seek payment or reimbursement from your employer. Where an employer requires an invoice in their Company name the employer must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant details and the amount of Fees they will be funding.
• For Semesterised courses, students pay for the relevant modules at the beginning of each semester. Payment of fees by laser, debit or credit card can be made online at www.cit.ie/pay or by phoning +353 21 433 5440.
Students should familiarise themselves with the relevant section of the Student Regulations.
Please note that the Fees Office will use your CIT email account for important communications.
Withdrawing from a course
Students who wish to withdrawn from a course must notify the admissions office and complete a withdrawal form. Where Students fail to inform admissions of their withdrawal they will remain liable for any unpaid fees on their accounts. E-mail email@example.com
All courses at CIT will run subject to sufficient student numbers. Where a course cannot proceed, applicants will be contacted and advised on alternative study options.
• A full refund will be given to all applicants for courses which do not proceed.
• A full refund will be given to students who withdraw before 5th September.
• Where students pay the online application fee to accept an offer they have 14 days in which to withdraw and claim a full refund provided the course has not commenced.
• A full refund (less 15% administration fee) will be given to applicants for short courses, if requested up to one week after course commencement. No refunds will be given thereafter. A short Course is less than 12 weeks duration.
• A full refund (less 15% administration fee) will be given to applicants for semesterised and full year courses if requested up to one month after the commencement of Semester 1 and before the end of February for Semester 2. No refunds will be given thereafter.
• All applications for refunds must be made on the appropriate Refund Form which can be requested from the CIT Fees Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
NB: Students are reminded to ensure that they have clearly understood all the terms of their enrolment with CIT, in particular clauses concerning refunds, deferments, waivers, course transfers, and visa applications (when applicable).