Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing.
This specialism empowers learners to evaluate the central role of marketing strategy for the growth and development of all organisations. Learners will be required to critically evaluate a range of theoretical marketing concepts and apply them to practical industry realities as they relate to the current business environment. The marketing stream looks to recruiting and retaining customer relationships, as well as increasing frequency of purchase, helping an organisation to sell their products or services in line with the overall strategy and mission of the organisation. The MBA marketing specialism graduate will be empowered to make creative marketing choices which impact on the growth in profitability of brands thus sustaining and increasing an organisations' market share by creating exchanges which satisfy individual and organisational objectives. The Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) reviews the impact of marketing from both a macro and micro-economic basis and see the "significant contribution that marketing makes to national economies and individual businesses (Marketing Institute of Ireland, www.mii.ie).
Aims of the Programme
Graduates will be able to critically evaluate integrated marketing communications tools and techniques and apply digital technology support to marketing strategies. They will also be able to demonstrate critical awareness of innovations and trends within the field of marketing with a focus on sustainable marketing innovations.
Key Features of the Programme
This unique programme allows you to study the pure MBA, or choose a specialist route for your MBA award within the following programmes: HRM; Project Management; Finance; Information Systems; Cloud Computing or Marketing. This ensures students are afforded the widest choice of specialisms from which to choose. A practitioner focus is part of this programme, and industry-led workshops and guest lecturers keep information current and applied.
This MBA includes:
• Personal, academic and professional development.
• Lectures and assessment methods that apply the business knowledge required for students to perform as an effective manager in any organisation.
• Through, extensive study of key issues in business theories students will be capable of evaluation and application of important global management issues which impact on organisational effectiveness and performance.
• Knowledge and understanding of global business, most especially on issues such as globalisation, standardisation and customisation of products and services.
• Skills and knowledge to inform you how an organisation is best managed in a changing world.
With these in mind, the programme is designed to provide you with relevant knowledge, so that you are familiar with the latest theoretical and practical developments relating to business management and development.