Learn valuable design methodologies and strategies that will transform your approach to problem solving and innovation.
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking can transform the way organisations develop products, services, processes and strategy. Many companies now deploy design thinking methodologies to help them overcome key business challenges ever present in todays fast-paced technology and data driven environment.
Design thinking can be used as an innovative approach:
- for problem solving and management strategy;
- to create customer-centric products and services;
- to anticipate and respond to new trends and technologies;
- to design experiences and interactions;
- to develop systemised solutions.
Design thinking combines what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable. Design thinking has become a crucial business tool and mindset that enables companies (and their employees) to think creatively beyond traditional logical and analytical approaches helping them to be agile and responsive to change so they can maintain their competitiveness.