The online Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Event Management course will provide comprehensive grounding in business disciplines and event management.
Developed by experienced business professionals, this online Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Event Management features case studies and real life business and event management briefs, to hone industry's best skills and practice. Our practical skills approach model provides you with hands-on experience from key business industry figures, to help you achieve your career goals.
Benefiting from over 30 years' practical skills training experience, Fitzwilliam Institute's Online Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Event Management course features:
• Comprehensive modules covering all aspects of business and event management: Introduction to Business, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Leadership and Communication in the Workplace, Effective Performance in the Workplace, Employee Relations and the Law, Business Ethics, Event Management Planning, Event Coordination, Event Risk Management, and many more.
• Interactive course expert support, advice and guidance from leading industry professionals. Always ready to help and answer any questions you might have throughout the course, all of our business course experts are top industry professionals with many years of successful business experience across a broad range of industries. This course contains the core and vital industry key skillset and, on completion, all of our students are industry-ready.
• Real life business and event management briefs. Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Event Management offers practical and specific skills that can be applied in real world situations. You will gain exposure to invaluable toolkits and prepare real life business and event management briefs, which will enable you to develop your work portfolio.
• Flexible online learning. Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Event Management course can be completed in your own time, from the comfort of your own home, to suit your lifestyle. You will have full access to online resources and subject expert support for two calendar years. However, you can complete the course in as little as 1 year, by dedicating 6-8 hours of study per week.
• Jobs, Networking and Volunteer Opportunities. Benefiting from many years of industry experience, Fitzwilliam Institute are extremely well placed within the industry. Employers are always looking for Fitzwilliam Institute's students and alumni. Our website features a comprehensive jobs and volunteer opportunities section.