The Level 7 Award in Leadership and Management is based on ILM research into effective leadership and management development. It is designed to enable existing and aspiring senior managers to create organisational and personal impacts through high level engagement with practice, critical thinking and heightened self-awareness, underpinned by practical and applied research and the application of theoretical frameworks.
Benefits for individuals
• Focus on your specific leadership and management development needs
• Learn to use networks and harness the power of social learning
• Embed your leadership and management development in real work
• Develop knowledge and skills to support your future career aspirations.
Benefits for employers
• Combines leadership development with 'real work' projects
• Develops senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development
• A customisable qualification that will meet the leadership and management development needs in your senior team.
The ILM Level 7 Award in Leadership and Management consists of one, flexible, mandatory unit that allows the learner to identify and work on the areas of leadership and management development specific to their own work context and of particular interest and relevance.