About this programme
While financial services organisations have begun to embark on their digital transformation journeys, there are challenges. Legacy systems, processes, and crucially, thought leadership have significant impact on the success of transformation initiatives. Client and customers' expectations and business efficiencies are the two big drivers that are dominating the digital transformation agenda. This programme is designed to give you the skills to succeed in the opportunistic environment that digital transformation presents, by enabling you to create a strategic transformation approach and to build a dynamic and agile culture in your team, unit or enterprise.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is relevant to all areas of the financial services sector, in particular international financial services, fund management and all areas of banking. Learners will be at managerial and leadership level or aspiring to a leadership role.
How you will benefit
On completing this, graduates will be expected to be able to;
• Explain the theory and practice underpinning Digital Transformation and the reasons why digital technology is changing business strategy
• Outline how the application of advanced analytics and cognitive technologies can drive operating efficiencies and enhance an organisation's value proposition
• Design a strategy for a radical simplification programme in a financial services organisation
• Ascertain and evaluate the strategic challenges and opportunities of Digital Transformation for financial services organisations (traditional and FinTechs)
• Communicate the current financial services ecosystem, to specialist and non-specialists, along with illustrating how emerging technologies impact financial services organisations
• Critically reflect on their professional role and contribution to financial organisations in the context of Digital Transformation (DT) in financial services (and related sectors).
Continuous Professional Development
If you hold an Institute designation or a designation managed by the Institute CPD hours may be awarded on successful completion of this programme.