What is the programme about?
This Masters programme offers a robust understanding of the concepts and best practices in Supply Chain Management for application in today's global economy. Supply chain management and sourcing have become a central focus for companies due to the rapid changes in demand for products and services, globalisation and technology. With operations becoming more complex, companies in the manufacturing, retail and technological sectors are searching for individuals with supply chain expertise. This programme has been designed in collaboration with industry to address those needs.
What will I be able to do when I finish the programme?
On completion, graduates of the programme will be able to:
• Apply comprehensive knowledge of theory and practice of Supply Chain Management to a variety of industry operations;
• Build and develop multi-disciplinary teams across all functions to bring about radical improvements in supply chain capability;
• Effectively plan and manage resources at each stage of the supply chain;
• Use critical thinking and research skills to design/ redesign, implement and improve more sustainable, competitive and quality led supply chains from supplier to customer;
• Communicate effectively with teams at all levels internally and build more sustainable, beneficial relationships along all stages of the supply chain from supplier to customer.