Start Date: January 2020
Apply Online www.itcarlow.ie/LLL
Application Process - Taught Programmes
1. Choose your programme/s from our prospectus or online programme listing.
It is very important that you review all of the following before applying:
• Entry requirements
• Supporting documentation requirements for your application
• Course modules and information
• Schedule and location (i.e. part-time or full time, and which
campus you would like to attend)
• Relevant PAC code
• Closing dates for applications where applicable.
Should you have any queries, or need further information on a particular programme of study, please contact the relevant programme director or head of department listed on the individual programme pages.
2. Register with PAC online at www.pac.ie and gather all supporting documentation required for your application (e.g. references, CV, personal statement etc.). Scanned copies of your supporting documentation must be uploaded to www.pac.ie. Alternatively, supporting documentation can be posted to the Postgraduate Applications Centre, 1 Courthouse Square, Galway. Please note that supplementary documentation should be sent within 7 days of your online application. Documents must be in a clear format, of good quality and a readable size.
Poor quality/unreadable documents may seriously affect the assessment of your application.
3. Apply online at www.pac.ie The PAC online application system is now open for new postgraduate applications for the academic year 2019/2020. This is an online application system that allows applicants, for a non-refundable fee of €50 paid directly to PAC, to apply for multiple postgraduate programmes at Institute of Technology Carlow. Applications will be considered in order of preference. If you are successful in receiving an offer on your first preference or first choice of programme, all other preferences will be excluded. Similarly, if you are unsuccessful in your first preference, then your second preference will be considered and so forth.
Course selection may be from any of our Masters, Higher Diploma and Postgraduate Diplomas.
PAC may be contacted for support via email: email@example.com or through its website. Applicants may also contact Admissions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure a place on your chosen course we advise registering as soon as possible. Certain programmes are restricted to a limited number of applicants and places on said courses are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Institute of Technology Carlow reserves the right to request that some applicants attend for interview to determine their suitability for individual programmes.
4. Review application status via the My Account section on the PAC website.
All applicants will be notified by email of changes to the status of their application. Alternatively, applicants may login online anytime to the PAC system under the My Account section to view their application. Applicants who receive an offer have 10 days in which to accept or decline that offer. Applicants who accept must also pay a deposit of €500 within that 10-day period which may be paid online via the PAC system. This deposit is then offset against the full tuition fee.
5. Getting started
Applicants who accept their offer should keep up-to-date by logging onto our website. Our academic year starts in September and academic timetables and other news and events will be posted on the website and on other social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.